Saturday, July 18, 2009

I CAN'T WAIT

Hey Sweets,
Today i am in a wonderful mood nothing could bring me down. I'm floating on a cloud and look below and see all my friends in their stress and i am still in my own happy little world i don't know why or how this is a one time thing for me because normally i am soo stressed out. Talk to me happy people I'd love to hear from you! :) Oh and just to let all of you guys know my birthday is coming soon August 2nd to be exact so tell me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Haha wow I really am in a great mood. Mabey it's because i just got back from my cousins wedding and i had some champagne. Yes i think that may be it. But then again i do love seeing their happy faces. The groom looked like it was the best day of his life and the bride looked happy but you could tell if one thing went wrong, oh dear hide the liquor. Well that's basically what's been going on in my life tell me about yours!
LOVE YAH!
***Kelsey***

1 comment:

  1. I love going to weddings - it surely does make me feel happy and giggly and tearly...

    No wonder why you're happy!

    ReplyDelete