Monday, July 6, 2009

SORRY

Hey Sweets!
I'm so sorry for not posting in a while. As you know i coudn't find anything to do this summer, welll problem solved. since my last post i have been to the beach, Atlanta, Tennessee, and just enjoying my summer. But while i have been on these vacations i have been getting magazines for the long car ride and I have come to the conclusion of which pretty much everyone else in America has also come too. JON AND KATE PLUS 8 is PATHETIC!!! Seriously I feel so bad for those poor children. Every time they walk out in public they have to hear a strange new thing to them called divorce. And they have spent their entire life in front of a camera so every little thing they do is watched by millions of people. I really am praying for that family. In fact i'm asking you if you will do the same because they are seriously going through alot. Okay well that's pretty much all I had to say I'll give you more posts later!
***Kelsey***

LOVE YA!

1 comment: