Saturday, November 7, 2009

HAPPY SATURDAY!

Hey Sweets!
The weekend has finally arrived! I don't know about you guys but It took forever to get here! My week so far has been amazing! I think it's partly because okay please don't laugh but i think it might be because I got this new nail polish. I think it's my good luck nail polish. I know I know it sounds crazy but the day I put it on from the time I took it off I have had the best luck! It's navy blue and it's by Revlon. Do you have a lucky object? Lte me know. Leave me a
comment telling me what your lucky object is! :)
LOVE YAH!
***Kelsey**
*

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful color. I was just thinking I needed new nail polish...must check it out.

    Hmm, a lucky object...on the fun side...my favorite lipstick and on the serious side, my grandfathers dog tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what.... nailpolish can totally improve a week!

    I bought a matte lavender nailpolish and it makes me happy everytime i wear it!

    ReplyDelete