Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sex and The City 2

Hey Sweets!
Okay so today I was watching E news and they were talking about all the latest stuff going on in Sex and the City 2 the movie. So I decided to do some of my own investigating and I found the movie's website. On there it gives you all the latest and greatest about the movie! So here is what I found out. Okay so here is just a few of the guest stars.

-Miley Cyrus


-Tim Gunn


-Liza Minelli


-british actress Alice Eve



and many more. Also just like in the last movie they are traveling. This time it will be to Morocco. And the whole 80's thing that most people saw in all the gossip magazines was a part of the beginning of the movie where SJP was having a flashback of when she first met her friends in the 80's. So this is what I know for now. More to come later. If you would like to find out more go to their website click HERE!
LOVE YAH!
***Kelsey***

2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff...but do I dare admit I have not seen the first one yet...Probably the only woman on the planet, eh? Thanks for stopping by my place...I will be following you too.
    Holly @ 504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen the first one yet. I should rent it on DVD sometime, although pretty sure my husband won't want to watch it.

    ReplyDelete