Monday, June 1, 2009

More Facts...

Hey Sweets,
Hmmm well it occurd to me this sleepless night that you don't know that much about me. Well here's some stuff without giving away too many facts that could end up in me having a stalker.

Well, I'm still in school. I am a proud follower of Jesus Christ! I'm a southern girl and i love food. Any food you give me i will most likely eat, unless it's just plain nasty lookin' and might crawl off the plate at any moment. I'm tall compared to most of my friends. But, their mostly short as it is so that doesn't say much. Umm i hope to live in New York one day. But i heard it was mean, but i really doubt that everyone in one state is mean. I do have one love at the moment and that is my doggie Frosty. He is an American Eskimo. He is about two years old. He'll be three in October. Oh and i am a huge fan of cooking. I just went through this faze where if there was something wrong i baked. I mean like BAKED!!! one day my family came home to so many sweets and treats we had to have a bake sale. It was a really bad day. Anyway that's pretty much the basic stuff about me. Oh yeah and i like comments alot so if you left me a comment i probably would LOVE YOU! LOL JK. okay so i think I have basically reached my crashing point finally so I'm off to bed. TTYL.
***Kelsey***
LOVE YA!!

MY LOVE!! FROSTY!!!





My Future Home!! New York City, New York

2 comments:

  1. I saw that you follow SITS. Nice blog. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog! When I came in, straight away i thought of 2 persons, my daughter and my niece in UK. I'm gonna recommend to them.

    Hey, thanks for visiting my blog too. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete