Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Reading Is Amazing!

Hey Sweets!

I'm sorry i haven't posted in a few days. The reason for this is because i was reading..

I know I know reading can be boring for some but not for me honey. I read Breaking Dawn (the third Twilight book) in 24 hours. I'm an addict.

In other news it's summer and I have finally been doing some stuff. So far i have had girls nights with friends. Earned some extra money. And spent time with my dad.

The way I earned the extra money was by babysitting. I had so much fun. But i was tired when i was done because this little girl is wild and loud. But she's adorable. You see she's potty training and so is very shy so when she has to go you have to leave her in the bathroom by herself and just check in on her. Welll, when i checked in on her at one point it was NOT good. I left my purse in the bathroom and it had makeup in it. I had forgotten how much that child loved makeup. Her entire face was covered in lipstick and grey eyeshadow!! She looked like she had just been beaten. But i had to laugh at how proud she was that she had found hidden treasure in my purse. I'm just gla she didn't find anything else like mascara. That would have been messy.

* **Kelsey***

LOVE YA!!!



P.S. I slept till' 2:00 in the afternoon the day after i stayed up till' 3:00 a.m. :)

6 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just stopping over to say hi and thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. You probably made that little girl's day!

    OOOhhh, love Weezer!

    Thanks so much for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'm finally gonna have to break down and read the Twillight series. I think I'm the only person in the blogosphere who hasn't read it yet..it must be fantastic to stay up until 3 am!
    Thanks for coming by on my SITS day!!! http://southernfriedmomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the fourth book of the Twilight Series btw =P LOLLL isn't good? I rereading the series so that I'm it's all fresh in my mind for the New Moon movie. =) cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey saw ya on SITS...you should have taken a picture of her in make up to post with the story! sounds like she kept you busy!

    ReplyDelete