Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh My My MY...




Hey Sweets!
Its about 2:00 a.m. and i'm wide awake. I hate when this happens to me. It is partly my fault. Actually it's entirely my fault. You see i'm not very good with having caffeine. But, summer is supposed to be the time where you can do tons of fun stuff and not have to get the bad stuff that occurs when you do this. Well, today i decided to only drink Milo's sweet tea. I know i should know better, but it had those pretty little peach slices in it and it looked sooo good!! And yes it did have caffeine. Actually it had alot. I learned today that if you have caffeine when your not used to it these side affects may occur. (I know this because they happened to me today)

1. Jittery and twitchy
2. Giggly and laughing at everything
3. prancing around not walking, prancing
4. people may yell at you for talking too much
5. you may feel the need to run laps around your home
6. many jobs may be done because you can't sit still
7. lastly you might do what i'm doing right now which is sitting by the computer hoping to just fall over because your mind is so tired. (YAYY LUCKY ME!!)

Seriously these are times when I wish we had Tivo. There is absolutely nothing good on TV. And because of me not being able to sit still earlier i have already done everything on my TO DO LIST from now until next week. So here i am so bored so tired and so regretting drinking all those pretty glasses of Milo's sweet tea with real peach slices thrown in.
***Kelsey***
LOVE YA!!




2 comments:

  1. ooh that sweet tea sounds good! but doesnt look so apetising!!

    i LOVE those caffine highs when you just keep talking and talking and no one knows what you are talking about but you do and thats the main thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting our blog! We love yours! We know how Sweet Tea makes us feel! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete