Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hello Everyone

Hey Sweets!
It's been a while since we had a little chat. Well lately life has been interesting I'm back in school and summer has ended for me. Since I have been back in school i have had the usual educational learning but i have also done some learning outside of school. Mostly in myself. I have found out I am in love with the twenties because I recently read the book "Twenties Girl" by Sophie Kinsella. It was and amazing book. If your looking for a good read go and read this because at some points i actually laughed out loud. But I'm not here today to tell you to go read I'm here today to talk bout my recent experiences. I have just found out the for spring break I am going to California with my best friend. Let's call her Sydney. So Sydney called and told me she wants to take me to california with her for half of spring break and then when we get back we will go and rent a house with both of her older sisters, her brother, and our best guy friend MR. CUTIE!! I can't wait. HMMM what else is there to say.... Oh yes! I am giving my blog a makeover if you object please says so. But i have been dying to change things up a bit. It won't be an awful change I assure you I will try my best to keep it's charm. Because I have gotten many compliments on it's current look. Which I very much appreciate :)! Currently I am watching The Nanny Diaries and I am trying to multi task and it is not working out to well. Haha so I guess I am off to watch the movie. Oh and if you have any topic ideas which I would love please leave a post comment cuz i ADORE comments!
LOVE YA!
***Kelsey***

No comments:

Post a Comment