Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SICK

Hey Sweets!
I am home sick today along with pretty much half the people in america. Urggh i hate being sick it's so aweful. You don't feel good, your tired, and just plain unpreductive. I think i should start a sick party haha. Just kidding. But I'm pretty sure a lot of people would join because there are sooo many people sick. okay okay enough with the downers. Let's chat about something a bit more positve like the new movie "This Is It" It's videos put together of the rehearsals and preperation for the Michael Jackson's Big CONCERT tour. And the film will only be in theaters for two weeks and tickets go on sale on september 27th. I will put a link to the preview that i found on youtube. Yes, this is totally officially and i can't wait!! I am even thinking about wearing the glove!! haha just as a little thing for a rembrance. Okay well that's just a little update. Check out the video.
LOVE YA!
***Kelsey***





No comments:

Post a Comment